By popular demand, we’ve added a Junior Drawing & Painting Intensive for students entering grades 5-9, who are passionate about fine arts!
Camp name: Junior Drawing & Painting Intensive
Description: Learn different drawing and shading techniques. Explore color mixing, as well as how to create light and shadow. This summer intensive is designed for young people interested in learning how to create realistic drawings and paintings from observation. Elements of composition will be investigated while students learn to express the three-dimensional world onto a two-dimensional surface.
- Session I: August 5-9, 2019
- Session II: August 12-16, 2019
Students may attend one or both sessions.
- Drop-off – 7:30-8 a.m.
- Instruction – 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Pickup – 12-12:30 p.m.
- Students entering grades 5-9.
- Advanced students will have the opportunity to work at their own pace with specialized instruction.
- Please email Visual Arts Camps Director, Brian Bulfer, for more information about curriculum, learning objectives, and student projects.
- Please contact the Mason Gross Extension Division, 848-932-8618, for information about camp administration, registration, and payment.
Faculty: Brian Bulfer, and David Torres.
Tuition: $350 per week, all materials included.
Facility: Civic Square Building, room 403