|1. Submit Participant Questionnaire|
|2. Register for the Rutgers Drawing and Painting Intensive.|
|3. After registering, apply for financing options through the Rutgers Federal Credit Union.|
4. Complete required medical forms and return via Certified Mail. Please make sure to include the name of the summer camp and the session they are attending on the envelope.
Students who have not submitted required health forms by June 18, 2018 may not be allowed to participate in camps.
NOTE: students may purchase health insurance from Rutgers University Risk Management at the time of registration. Cost is $70/week. Please email Ms. Dana wilson (email@example.com) to inform her if you plan to purchase health insurance.
Registration for the Drawing and Painting Intensive opens on December 15, 2017, and closes on June 11, 2018, or whenever the camp reaches maximum enrollment. Health forms are due by June 18, 2018. Late applications will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
For any questions regarding the application procedure and administrative matters, please contact the Extension Division.
- July 23 – August 3, 2018
- Two-week long, commuter-only
- Monday–Friday, 10 a.m.–4 p.m. (9:30 – 10 a.m. drop off; 4 – 4:30 p.m. pick up)
- Registration opens on December 15, 2017
- Registration deadline is June 11, 2018.
- Health forms are due by June 18, 2018.
- Late applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Students entering grades 9–12 by September 2018
- Tuition: $1,100 (includes materials, lunch not provided)
The Rutgers Federal Credit Union has financing options available for continuing education and summer programs! If financing or cost is an issue, we urge you to fill out the Rutgers Federal Credit Union Continuing Education Loan application. Click on the logo below to go to the Rutgers Federal Credit Union website for more information!